At Temenos we believe that our people make the difference. What we create and achieve is a result of the aspirations and goals of the 5000+ unique individuals that make up Temenos today.
Our people drive real change, and working together as a team is what got us to where we are today.
In an effort to recognize and celebrate our talented colleagues, we'd like to share some inspirational stories from their time at Temenos, from previous employment and from their personal lives too.
1. When did you join Temenos? Tell us about your role.
I joined Temenos on July 3rd 2017 and I am working with the PACS (Product Analysis And Customer Support) Payments team.
2. What do you think makes Temenos unique (as an employer)? What made you join the company?
Temenos will always be the first company I’ve worked for, as I was fortunate enough to be recruited into its family right out of college. However, beyond that, I feel like there is always something new and exciting to learn, and no day is the same as the last.
3. What do you enjoy the most at Temenos?
That’s easy, the people. The team I work with have been extremely welcoming and supportive and this has provided me with a fantastic environment to learn, understand the business and grow.
4. If you were to describe working at Temenos in a single phrase, what would that be?
Choose a job you love, and you’ll never have to work a day in your life. To me, that’s Temenos.
5. If you think about the future, what do you look forward to in your journey at Temenos?
If I’m half as lucky as I have been so far at Temenos, the future looks pretty sunny to me.
6. What does the "Customer Core" Value mean to you and how do you relate to it?
I’ve worked in PACS for a year now, so I have had the chance to experience the importance of a strong “Customer Core” first hand. Namely, we do not exist without the customer. The product, no matter how good, should be tweaked according to the consumer’s need.
So, when a client says “Jump”, we say- “How high?”