- On which index is Temenos listed?
Temenos shares are listed on the main segment of the SIX Swiss Exchange under the symbol “TEMN”.
- When did Temenos go public?
Temenos went public on 26 June 2001.
- How many shares are outstanding?
Total ordinary shares: 70,849,924 shares (as at 30/9/18), with 95% free float.
- How does someone buy Temenos shares?
Temenos stock can be bought or sold through a stock broker, bank, or generally through a financial institution that provides brokerage services.
- Does Temenos pay out dividends?
Temenos' policy is to pay and sustainable to growing dividend. For year ended 31 December 2017, Temenos paid a dividend of CHF0.65 per share, an increase of 18% on the dividend of CHF 0.55 per share paid for the year ended 31 December 2016.
- Do Temenos employees participate in the company’s
Temenos offers its employees and managers various stock participation programmes such as the ESOP plan and the SARS plan.
- How to contact Temenos share register?
Fabrikstrasse 10, 4614 Hägendorf
Tel. +41 62 209 16 60 Fax +41 62 209 16 69
- How can I access past earnings releases?
All press releases and presentations are listed in our Financial Results sections
- When does the next AGM take place?
You can find all Temenos financial dates in our Financial Calendar.
- What is Temenos' current headcount?
Temenos has over 4,600 employees worldwide.
- Who are Temenos’ auditors?
Temenos is audited by PricewaterhouseCoopers SA.
- When is Temenos’ year end?
The year end for Temenos is 31 December.
- In what currency are Temenos’ results published?
Even though Temenos is listed on the Swiss Exchange, our accounts are published in U.S. dollars.
- Which accounting standard does Temenos use for its
Temenos annual financial statements are prepared in accordance with International Accounting Standards and International Financial Reporting Standards (“IAS-IFRS”) issued by the International Accounting Standards Committee
- Does Temenos only serve banking and finance?
Yes, unlike many of our competitors, Temenos only serves one set of customers. Because of this focus, we are true specialists, with deep domain knowledge.
- Who are the largest competitors of Temenos?
We compete with a variety of institutions, ranging from other large, and specialist software and services vendors, to in-house IT departments of financial institutions that carry out software development.