At Temenos, we endeavour to act with integrity in everything we do. This philosophy influences all of our stakeholder relationships. For our people, we foster the entrepreneurial and meritocratic culture that makes Temenos a unique place to work.
For our customers, this means putting them at the centre of everything we do, listening to them to make the enhancements that they want and continuing to invest in the products to protect clients' investments and ensure that their Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) remains low.
To find out more about our company’s governing bodies and about the policies and principles that guide them please click on the links on the links below. Please see also our Corporate Social Responsibility committment.
- Articles of Association
- Business Code of Conduct (BCC) - EN version
- Business Code of Conduct (BBC) - FR version
- Insider Information Policy (part of BCC)
- Anonymous Reporting Policy and Guidelines (part of BCC)
- Anti-Corruption and Bribery Policy (part of BCC)
- Information Systems Security Policy (part of BCC)
- Global Environment Policy (Part of BCC)
- Temenos Slavery and Human Trafficking Statement 2018
- Temenos Gender Pay Gap Report 2018
- IPO Prospectus
Board of Directors
- Audit Committee Terms of Reference
- Compensation Committee Terms of Reference
- Nomination Committee Terms of Reference
- Global CSR and Ethics Committee Charter
- Product Board Regulations
- Temenos India Private Limited CSR Policy
- IGEFI Software India Private Limited CSR Policy