We have implemented an ISO 14001: 2015 certified Environmental Management System (EMS) in our six biggest offices in India, Romania, Luxembourg and UK. Receiving the ISO 14001: 2015 certification, independently verified by Bureau Veritas, demonstrates our commitment to improve our environmental performance and address climate change.
ISO14001:2015 Certification Progress
In 2018, as our first milestone, we implemented a Global Environmental Management System and received certification, as per ISO 14001:2015, for our three offices in India (Chennai and Bangalore), the hub of our product development activities.
By 2021, we have extended the ISO14001:2015 certification of our Global EMS, to cover approximately 63.2% of the total employee workforce, including acquisitions.
India, Chennai & Bangalore
ISO14001:2015 Certification Coverage
As part of Temenos global ESG strategy, we have set an internal target to certify in total eight offices by 2025, including our offices in UK and rest of India, in order to increase the certification coverage of our global business operations.
ISO 14001:2015 is an internationally-recognized framework for organizations to strategically manage and continuously improve their environmental performance. This framework, on which Temenos has been externally certified, prescribes a systematic approach on:
• Managerial or board level responsibility for environmental and climate change issues, through management reviews
• Identification of products, activities and services that have significant impacts on the environment
• Compliance with environmental regulations
• Objectives, targets and deadlines
• Environmental programs
• Assigned roles and responsibilities
• Training and awareness programs for employees
• Internal and external communications on environmental management issues
• Monitoring and measurement
• Environmental performance records
• External and Internal environmental audits
• Corrective actions to stimulate continual improvement