The Temenos Value Benchmark is a strategic survey-based program to discuss business performance and value creation enabled by your investment in IT, structured around business and IT metrics and qualitative best practices along eight domains of the banking value chain.
As part of this exercise, you will receive a customized report free of charge comparing your business performance with other Temenos clients including an executive-level summary of findings with business and IT insights structured along 8 banking business and IT domains, across the banking value chain. We will ensure complete confidentiality, and peer group data is anonymized such that your bank will not be recognized by any of the other participants.
We will conduct the benchmark through virtual workshops as a collaborative exercise to ensure the most efficient use of the bank’s resources. Temenos professionals from strategy consultancy backgrounds will interview your selected subject matter experts to collect and validate your data in short focused interviews.
- The Temenos Value Benchmark measures business performance along the banking value chain; it is a business as well as IT benchmark.
- We consider both quantitative metrics as well as qualitative best practices so that we can provide correlations and insights to explain performance.
- We will compare your performance to a subset of our customers and will be able to offer comparison with a personalized peer group.
- The benchmark will provide you with a view on leading banks and their adoption of best practices, aligned with Temenos’ leading digital banking solutions, providing state-of-the-art recommendations. It gives you the opportunity to further leverage Temenos software capabilities and unlock possible improvement opportunities in order to derive more value from your Temenos investment.
- We will provide key insights and recommendations to your senior management.
- We would also like to offer you the option of ongoing annual participation to benefit from year-on-year comparison and continuous process improvement, as the program matures.
What is the value of the Benchmark in terms of how IT supports the Business, Growth and Innovation?
What interesting findings can you leverage from the Benchmark to enable your Business?
“The benchmark has been very well viewed by all levels of management and operations of the bank, including IT. We have the expectation that it will allow us to access best market practices on the use of the functionalities associated with Temenos Transact.”IT Director, Bank in LATAM
“This is a zero risk engagement for me to identify how can I improve my business. I don’t see this benchmark as another sales tool that software vendors offer because Temenos has the right people who are consultants and not sales people to conduct the exercise.”CEO, Bank in Asia Pacific
“I am quite pleased to see my bank is included by Temenos in their list of top strategic clients for this benchmark program which reflects strong partnership with Temenos, which is getting more strategic as we move along.”CIO, Bank in Middle East
“This whole exercise was invaluable. It is very strategic and brings new perspectives for future growth.”Head of Banking Systems Operations, Bank in Africa
“It was a very interesting and engaging session, and you touched upon all the pain points I have today.”Director of Marketing, Bank in Africa