Risk Profiling Tool for Financial Advisors
Neuroprofiler helps financial advisors better assess the risk profile of their clients for regulatory (MiFID II) and marketing purposes. We provide them with digital, compliant and gamified risk profiling questionnaires based on behavioral finance and machine learning.
Be smarter, faster and more user-friendly when it comes to risk profiling. Neuroprofiler’s solution:
- Provides an adaptive tailor-made questionnaire generated based on behavioral finance (prospect theory from Daniel Kahneman) and machine learning.
- Engages through a fun and gamified interface providing clients with concrete, simple and clear investment scenarios.
- Provides consistent control of client’s responses.
- Integrates demographic data, such as age, marital status, family size and employment.
- Records data through a user-friendly, responsive online platform, providing historical access to test history.
- Provides an easy method to review and update of client information – advisors can simply send clients a web link in order for them to update their risk profiles.
- Includes e-Training to help financial advisors better understand the psychology of their clients.
Callsing is pre-integrated with Temenos T24, Temenos Connect Internet Banking and Temenos Connect Mobile Banking products.
- Temenos Temenos T24 remains the single point of truth of the user identity.
- Authentication journeys decoupled from Temenos workflows.
- Authentication and authorization built on standards based Open Banking APIs.
- Updates are pushed from Temenos T24 to Callsign also using standards based APIs.
- Branding propagates to all UXP products.
- PSD2 and Open Banking compliant integration.
The Callsign dashboard is your control room for managing and configuring your authentication, analytics and policies in one central location.
- The Callsign Service Manager is where organisations configure their services. It is also the place for issuing Temporary Access Codes, accessing audit logs and viewing other transaction related information.
- The Callsign Policy Manager uses Callsign’s Authentication Decision Tree framework, admins intuitively define and refine IDA journeys. The Policy Manager is also the point of call for handling denied access and configuring risk policies to determine when additional authentication actions are required.
The Callsign service can be delivered to fit your needs as a business. We offer everything from SaaS multi-tenant and single-tenant databases to on-premise deployments.
- In Callsign’s on-premise solution, core components of the Callsign platform can be run on local, dedicated hardware, with the option to fail over to the cloud in real-time.
- The platform has been designed and developed to scale linearly with increasing demand.
- Callsign’s Tier 1 bank customers have proven scalability in excess of 10,000 transactions per second.