Step up Your Field Game. Activate Efficient and Profitable Digital Field Services.
New technologies are paving the way to huge efficiency gains for financial service providers (FSPs). Software Group’s Digital Field Application (DFA) digitizes historically costly, lengthy field operations, bringing dramatic improvements to field officer productivity, loan turnover time, and customer convenience. With DFA, field teams can serve more customers at a reduced cost, even in areas with no connectivity.
Featuring an intuitive and reliable mobile application for field users, and a comprehensive web-based portal for the back office, the DFA solution by Software Group is one of the first, most advanced DFA platforms in the financial services market.
Onboard Customers and Open Accounts in a Few Taps
- Registering customers in the field can now happen within minutes. With DFA’s built-in Know Your Customer (KYC) data capture, geolocation, and digital document and image management functionalities, field agents are empowered to quickly onboard new clients directly on a their mobile devices. Groups and hierarchical clusters of clients can be defined and non-customers could be tagged as guarantors, spouse, etc. Opening new accounts and linking accounts to customer profiles is handled seamlessly across the institution’s CBS, the field, and the back office.
Digitize Loans and Make Smarter Credit Decisions
- Regardless if managing individual, business or group loans, field loan officers can perform any step of the loan process by following efficient, predefined workflows. Loan application, disbursement, and repayment happens entirely digitally on a mobile device with any required digital and biometric customer signatures, or Bluetooth-printed document copies, based on local regulations. Intelligent decision aids, such as Loan Calculators, Cash Flow Analysis, secured collaterals, credit history and more, help field teams quickly determine loan details and customer eligibility anytime, anywhere, even in offline environments.
Process Transactions On the Go to Add More Value
- In addition to loan-related transactions, field agents can collect savings right at customers’ doorstep. Cash deposits and withdrawals can be initiated remotely, adhering to pre-defined limits set for the user. Enquiries and statements are issued automatically on the spot via a Bluetooth printer or SMS notifications. DFA also supports Electronic Funds Transfer between accounts and bank to mWallet transfers. To add even more value for end customers and increase field service revenue, FSPs can integrate any 3rd-party systems to process bill payments, disburse vouchers, and more.
Be Productive Even Offline. Synchronize with CBS in Real-time
- When connected, DFA’s field mobile app synchronizes automatically in real time with FSP core and third-party systems. In areas with no connectivity, field agents can securely store and access individual customer case data on their mobile device and use it to provide quality services in the field. A crucial advantage of DFA is the option for offline transaction posting. Once back online, any new information is uploaded to the back end component of the solution while pending transactions are reconciled and settled.
Work Securely with Biometric or Other KYC Authentications
- GPS location could be a beneficial tool when planning field trips to remotely located customers. It is not only used to capture the location of clients, but also to track field officers, assign daily routes and times for client visits, and enforce geo fences within which a field agent is allowed to operate. Improving the productivity of a field team is much easier when FSPs have full transparency over completed site visits, time and mileage performance.
An advanced management portal with a sophisticated integration layer which ensures all data is seamlessly integrated with any Core Banking (CBS) or third-party system, empowering FSPs with unlimited flexibility in pursuing their digital channel strategies.
Simplify User, Identity, and Inventory Management
- Assigning clear user roles and secure access policies and permissions facilitates staff management. In addition to organizational structure setup, DFA supports innovative user authentication methods to quickly identify field app and back office portal users via biometrics, etc. Device management with NFC tag support is also available.
Streamline Tasks and Workflows for Field Service Processes
- A user-friendly configurator gives FSPs the flexibility to set up electronic loan files, defining what data should be captured, which KYC level criteria and scoring should be applied when assessing customer eligibility, and more. A loan application, for example, could pass different levels of approval depending on its amount – a credit committee may need to personally approve bigger loans, while smaller sums could be disbursed through automations, based on computerized decision trees and algorithms, creating compelling efficiencies.
Accelerate Field Team Performance with Robust Monitoring Tools
- In the back office, powerful reports enable FSPs to track and proactively monitor DFA users as well as overall field service profitability by different indicators, such as location, transaction types, and more. Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and Service Level Agreements (SLA) can be assigned to staff members, raising up individual officer accountability and motivating them to reach their goals even faster.
DFA’s open architecture empowers scalability to meet the demands for strategic integration with any Core Banking System, legacy system, third-party traditional and non-traditional providers. The modular design of the DFA solution enables FSPs to flexibly manage a range of transactions and data capture functionality in line with their short-term or long-term expansion strategies.
Depending on its scale, an average DFA implementation would take anything between 1 week and a few months – an industry-leading standard. We pride ourselves with 100% project delivery rate, and more than 450 successful integration and delivery channels projects over the years in more than 65 countries.