Authorised Signatory Management on the Blockchain
Cygnetise is an application that solves the pain of managing your signatory lists, making it more efficient, transparent and secure. Utilising a distributed ledger, organisations including PwC, BNY Mellon, SG Kleinwort Hambros, EFG and many more, significantly mitigate the risk of fraud and save over 90% of their admin time and costs.
Cygnetise acts as a data processor, not a controller. The application has been built to reduce the required parties in the authorised signatory management process and there is no longer a need for intermediaries to maintain and verify a copy of your signatory list.
- Share signatory lists with a counterparts simply and quickly.
- Approve/Reject/Revoke the request at any time instantly.
- Data sharing in real-time reduces processing time.
Cygnetise have built an intuitive, simple platform for managing and distributing Authorised Signatory Lists. To do this effectively, it is imperative that the way in which lists are created and managed on Cygnetise is as easy as possible, without sacrificing the detail of the list or signatories as they are today.
- You can see the level of detail available for each signatory on the platform. All of the text fields are free form, so you can populate them with your bespoke Categories, Employee number structure and Contact numbers etc. You can also add an image file of the employee’s signature. Extra details of categories and what the employee is able to sign off on can be included in the entity details field via the notes box or cover sheet. See the Entity Creation & Management feature for more on this.
Cygnetise enables users to completely replicate the current processes they are maintaining, including entity management. Cygnetise requires users to create an entity for each Authorised Signatory List they maintain, adding important details like legal number, entity location, names and various notes. As well as this, Cygnetise provides users with the functionality to add PDF cover sheets of your company to the entity, usually containing categories of seniority (depicting what each category can sign off against), dates of validity and any other important terms or policies required. The entire signatory list management process can be maintained on Cygnetise, and entities make up a key part of that.
- Provides users with the functionality to add PDF cover sheets of your company to the entity, usually containing categories of seniority (depicting what each category can sign off against), dates of validity and any other important terms or policies required. The entire signatory list management process can be maintained on Cygnetise, and entities make up a key part of that.
Share your signatory lists in one of three ways, via a time stamped PDF, through our dynamic link system or peer to peer on the Cygnetise platform itself.
Secondary admin approval (if activated) requires another administrator in your organisation to approve changes to details, giving you piece of mind over data control and quality.