Callsign Intelligence Driven Authentication™
Callsign’s Intelligence Driven Authentication™ (IDA) proactively defends against data breaches and cybercrime. IDA secures customer identities to prevent data breaches occurring and protects consumer identities to minimise the impact of compromised credentials. Callsign provides policy driven authentication, behavioural and threat analytic solutions that are managed through a single dashboard interface and are pre-integrated through standards based Open Banking API interfaces in to the Temenos Transact, Temenos Connect Internet and Temenos Connect Mobile Banking solutions.
Callsign is designed with multi-layered security to help enterprises instantly detect and mitigate threats with accuracy and precision. With Callsign’s technology, enterprises define adaptive authentication journeys that react to real-time threats and accurately orchestrate user authentication actions for secure and seamless access. IDA is truly unique. It applies deep learning to device, location and behavior analytics to paint the complete threat picture of every access attempt. This enables you to protect against threats in real-time by adjusting the authentication journey to the risk, using a variety of biometric and knowledge based authenticators. Callsign is designed with multi-layered security to help enterprises instantly detect and mitigate threats with accuracy and precision. With Callsign’s technology, enterprises define adaptive authentication journeys that react to real-time threats and accurately orchestrate user authentication actions for secure and seamless access.
- The Callsign Policy Engine enforces the IDA journeys based on what is being performed, who is performing it and contextual intelligence
- The Callsign Authentication Engine is the hub for authentication actions and assertions. It requests the required authentication action from the user to mitigate the identified risk.
- The Callsign Analytics Engine applies deep-learning algorithms to understand user authentication patterns. It fuses together more than 300 data elements from device sensors to pinpoint suspicious activity in real-time.
Callsing is pre-integrated with Temenos Transact, Temenos Connect Internet Banking and Temenos Connect Mobile Banking products.
- Temenos Temenos Transact remains the single point of truth of the user identity.
- Authentication journeys decoupled from Temenos workflows.
- Authentication and authorization built on standards based Open Banking APIs.
- Updates are pushed from Temenos Transact to Callsign also using standards based APIs.
- Branding propagates to all UXP products.
- PSD2 and Open Banking compliant integration.
The Callsign dashboard is your control room for managing and configuring your authentication, analytics and policies in one central location.
- The Callsign Service Manager is where organisations configure their services. It is also the place for issuing Temporary Access Codes, accessing audit logs and viewing other transaction related information.
- The Callsign Policy Manager uses Callsign’s Authentication Decision Tree framework, admins intuitively define and refine IDA journeys. The Policy Manager is also the point of call for handling denied access and configuring risk policies to determine when additional authentication actions are required.
The Callsign service can be delivered to fit your needs as a business. We offer everything from SaaS multi-tenant and single-tenant databases to on-premise deployments.
- In Callsign’s on-premise solution, core components of the Callsign platform can be run on local, dedicated hardware, with the option to fail over to the cloud in real-time.
- The platform has been designed and developed to scale linearly with increasing demand.
- Callsign’s Tier 1 bank customers have proven scalability in excess of 10,000 transactions per second.