How Do You Stay Compliant and Productive in a Highly Regulated World?
The Apiax solution allows to transform complex cross-border and tax regulations into digital compliance rules which are constantly up-to-date and verified. Legal and compliance teams maintain full visibility and control and can distribute rules at the click of a button. Ready-to-use in the Temenos WealthSuite, Apiax’ cutting-edge technology empowers client advisors to serve their clients more efficiently and in a fully compliant manner.
A powerful toolkit that allows experts to manage the complete life-cycle of regulations purely digitally.
Kickstart with Regulatory-as-a-Service
- Our ready-to-use digital regulatory rulesets provide binary answers to complex regulatory questions for more than 100 jurisdictions and are continuously verified and kept up to date with the latest regulatory changes by our best-in-class content partners.
Leverage your Existing Legal Expertise
- Digitalize and enrich your existing in-house legal expertise with pre-structured rulesets and provide digital rules to your internal stakeholders.
Access and Understand Rules
- Our unique visualization of complex rules with their underlying taxonomy and legal rationales makes it easy for every stakeholder to understand them.
Manage and Customize Rules
- Customize rules with an easy-to-use rule editor to apply your organization’s risk appetite to every level, from market segmentation to a specific process. Manage rules with versions — test and simulate various scenarios.
Deploy and Execute Digital Rules
- Distribute machine-readable and executable rules across organizations at a click of a button and instantly transform them into actionable intelligence within applications and processes.
End-to-end Traceability and Auditability
- Every change to the rules is tracked and documented with legal rationales, ensuring full traceability of decisions. Monitoring of rule execution ensures end-to-end auditability, satisfying auditors and regulators. Monitoring rule usage enables cost allocation per business unit.
Standardized Legal Taxonomy
- Our underlying legal taxonomy, based on FIBO (Financial Industry Business Ontology) and enhanced with regulatory concepts, provides a strong legal foundation. It harmonizes and unifies the interpretation and execution of multi-jurisdictional regulations.
Distributed Collaboration on Rules
- The platform empowers distributed teams, internal and external, to collaborate seamlessly on the same rules and in the same context as custom roles and access rights.
Unified Regulatory Rules
- A unified regulatory rule repository and a sophisticated cockpit ensure regulatory certainty across the whole organization and full transparency over rules in action. This allows organizations to respond quickly to changes and reduces compliance and business risks.
Increase Process Efficiency
- Machine-readable rules empower the next generation of digital innovation towards a high level of automation and straight-through processing.
High Performance and Always Available
- Apiax is built for business-critical applications, guaranteeing high performance and availability — anytime, anywhere.
Modular Integration Options
- Apiax offers easy and flexible integration with an innovative usecase-centric API based on proven REST technology, or by readyto-use adaptors and a DMN export for third party rule engines.
Answer complex regulatory questions on the go on your mobile phone.
Always stay Compliant and Confident
- The Apiax App provides you with binary answers to complex regulatory questions. Fulfil any regulatory requirement in any market, including client and product suitability requirements — minimizing your risk exposure.
Increase your Clients’ Satisfaction
- Digital rules for tax impact assessment allow you to offer superior investment advice by improving investment performance, taking after-tax performance into account.
Regulatory Answers on ISIN Level
- Our digital rules are mapped to major instrument data providers and integrate seamlessly into your product universe, providing regulatory answers on ISIN level for any asset class.
Expand your Reach
- Advise your clients with ease in any complex cross-border situation. Access new markets at the click of a button. Reduce compliance training and meeting preparation time — focus on business development.
Apply your Risk Strategy
- Apply your organization’s risk appetite to every level, from market segmentation and asset class to client type.
Best-in-Class Regulatory Content
- Our digital regulatory rules are provided, verified and continuously kept up to date with the latest regulatory changes by our best-inclass content partners for more than 100 jurisdictions.
A Native Experience for Quick Answers
- The Apiax App is available for iOS and Android, providing a native experience and allowing an easy deployment path to your client advisors’ smartphones.
Apiax’ ready-to-use digital regulatory rulesets provide binary answers to complex regulatory questions.
Financial Activities Across Borders
- In the context of cross-border banking, our rules clarify which services can be offered in any given licensing regime, covering the following services: social contact, brand marketing, custody and payment services, loans and credit lines, wealth structuring, research services, investment advice and discretionary asset management.
Financial Instruments on ISIN Level
- The next step towards a compliant client offering are distribution rules, which add requirements regards to specific investment instruments. Our rules are mapped to major data providers and integrate seamlessly into any product universe, providing regulatory answers on ISIN level for the following asset classes: investment funds, bonds, equities, derivatives and structured products.
- Our digital rules for calculating the tax impact at financial instrument level allow you to offer superior investment advice by improving investment performance, taking after-tax performance into account, and structuring tax-efficient investment products.
Disclaimer Text for Product Offerings
- Digital disclaimer rules allow you to generate multi-language disclaimer texts for your offerings on the fly, applicable to factsheets, websites, email or other marketing activities.
Data Protection and Outsourcing
- The digital ruleset for data protection answers regulatory questions regarding outsourcing of digital services, the transfer of data across borders and data protection in general.