Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with approximately 259,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
We work with the world’s best banks, insurers and capital markets firms to meet their operational, technology, customer relationship and risk challenges to gain competitive advantage and achieve high performance. Our financial services business services include Accenture Wealth and Asset Management Services and Accenture Core Banking Services.
Accenture Wealth and Asset Management Services uses leadingedge, industry-driven solutions to help wealth and investment managers effectively address the current tipping point in the industry and succeed in tomorrow’s marketplace. We invest in developing innovative solutions to improve the front, middle and back office functions of wealth and asset managers. To learn more, visit www.accenture.com/wealth.
Accenture Core Banking Services has helped design and implement core banking systems for more than 200 institutions worldwide.
We help banks enhance, upgrade or transform their products, services and processes - lending, checking, savings, online account management, mobile banking, ATMs, credit card services, regulatory reporting and compliance functions - to boost revenues, growth and performance while reducing cost/income ratios by up to 15 percent. To learn more, visit www.accenture.com/corebanking.
A global alliance partner of Temenos, Accenture provides consulting, system integration and outsourcing services around Temenos Core Banking and Private and Wealth Management products. We have a dedicated team of T24 and Triple’A Plus experienced resources concentrated in Europe, with plans to expand globally to 250+ certified consultants covering both T24 and Triple’A Plus by 2015.
Visit us at Stand 16.
HP (NYSE: HPQ) has a rich heritage in the financial services industry that goes back more than three decades and is reflected in a significant presence in all of the top 200 banks, all of the top 50 brokerages, all 130 of the world’s major stock and commodity exchanges, and all of the top 50 insurance carriers.
HP’s market presence places it among the industry leaders:
• Deep industry domain expertise in Banking, Capital Markets and Insurance
• A leader in handling credit card transactions and electronic funds transfers
• Award-winning, end-to-end solutions that address major industry issues
• Unique portfolio of hardware, software, services and partner offerings
• Global delivery capability and track record
An end-to-end solution in core banking HP (www.hp.com/go/fsi ) provides a complete, end-to-end solution covering the whole life cycle of a core banking implementation, including:
• The “SOA in Banking” framework uses SOA principles to integrate multiple channels and legacy systems
• HP Converged Infrastructure solutions for IT infrastructure
• One stop shop for IT management solutions, people, process and technology
• Consulting and implementation services
• Operations, including data-centre operations and facilities management
• HP’s mission critical services, including personalised systems support, high availability observatory
• Network services, including network integration, management and availability services.
HP creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. The world’s largest technology company, HP brings together a portfolio that spans printing, personal computing, software, services and IT infrastructure to solve customer problems.
For more information, visit Stand 17.